Applies to: iChemistry
Where to find: Settings > Department info / Reports > Product > Food processing /Choose a product > iSafe > Edit
(Available add on function)
Food processing is a feature where the user can classify departments as food grade departments and products with food-processing categories. This can be anything from lubricants in equipment to coating in packaging. The user specifies the type of contact and area of use. (This module helps companies that aim to achieve ISO 22000 requirements).
- The department classified as food-classified will be marked with an icon fork and glass in the department tree.
- A new mandatory task in the risk assessment of food processing must be completed
- The safety sheet is given a new section with additional information about "Food processing"
1. Department Info
Go to Menu > Master data > Department info
- Choose the department that should be marked as "Food grade department" to the right in the department three.
- The department gets a new icon - Fork and glass icon
2. Add products
3. Edit product
Select your product in the food grade department and click "Edit". Under basic product information it is now possible to categorize their product according to NFS standard.
These categories will be visible in iSafe with symbols and the category information.
The symbols and categories are visible in iSafe:
5. Risk assessment with Food processing safety
6. Activity safety sheet
When the risk assessment have been signed the activity safety sheet will show a new section with the category information.
7. Report - Products - Food processing
Go to Menu > Reports > Products > Food processing
Source: https://info.nsf.org/USDA/categories.html, https://www.iso.org/iso-22000-food-safety-management.html