Applies to: iChemistry
Where to find: Menu > Overview
Status - Retrieval of exposure scenarios
Here you can see the status of the acquisition process of the exposures scenarios for each product.
- Waiting for check/retrieval: Here are listed all products that we will check if there are exposure scenarios to be uploaded for.
- Waiting for answer from publisher: Here are listed all products for which we have requested exposure scenario from the supplier.
- Completed: Here are listed all products we have verified and either posted exposure scenario for or found that there is no exposure scenario available.
Specific department - Retrieval of exposure scenarios
You can decide to handle exposure scenario but only have iChemistry retrieval- /update service on a specific department (Specific amount of products). This can be used because you know that you don't need to have exposure scenario document on all of your products just on a few of them, but still wish for an active check.
You can still handle the exposure scenario on other departments and in the risk assessment. The department is just a "compartment" for products that you would like to be included in a update check.
NOTE. This must be set by Customer Service, please contact us via email@example.com for more information
Status - Your management of exposure scenarios
Here are listed all products that you need to take action on in iChemistry, the status is set by you under the exposure scenario module.
- Managed: Here are listed all products with exposure scenarios that you have handled with a decision.
- New/Unmanaged: Here are listed all products with exposure scenario that have no decision or where a new version has been received.
- Action required: Here are listed all products with exposure scenario that requires your action. They are not signed in the exposuse scenario module.
Retrieved exposure scenarios
Here you can see the status of the up-loading process of the exposure scenario.
- Missing: Here are listed all products with which it has not been possible to retrive an exposure scenario from the supplier.
- Not Required: Here are listed all products that do not require any exposure scenario according to the supplier.
- Latest published exposure scenario: Listed here are all products that already have the most recently published exposure scenario. We have requested a newer document from the supplier but the latest is already in iChemistry.
- Exposure scenario is included in SDS: Here are listed all products whose exposure scenario is included in its safety data sheet (SDS)
- Exposure scenario as annex: Here are listed all products that have a separate exposure scenario uploaded.